The focal point of the ministry at Trinitas Church is in the corporate gathering of believers on the first day of the week, which was specially consecrated by Jesus’ Resurrection as the Christian Day of Rest from our normal labors (Mark 16:2-6; Acts 20:7; 1 Cor. 16:2; Heb. 4:9-10; Rev. 1:10). Trinitas church welcomes life-long believers, new Christians, and all those who are curious about Jesus Christ, and the Christian Faith. Our Sunday worship services are marked by participation on the part of all those present through responsive readings, group confession of sin, declaration of our common faith, singing God’s praise together, and participating in the Lord’s Supper as a means to communion with Jesus Christ. Please join us!
Trinitas meets every Sunday at 10:00am at the Brightwater Center.
Woodinville, WA 98072
What to Expect
At a Trinitas worship service you can expect
- Childcare for toddlers and infants.
- Occasional distractions in the service from children and the younger members of Christ’s Kingdom (Mark 10:13-6).
- A variety of classic hymns, Biblical Psalms, and contemporary worship songs
- A dress code ranging from casual to the nicer end of casual
- Standing, kneeling, singing, responding, and participating in worship.
- A prevailing tone of reverence and awe for the Gospel of Jesus Christ
- A remarkable irony that our small and imperfect church plant believes that a transcendent God is in our midst when we gather together in the name of Jesus Christ
On the Lord’s Day, we gather as one body to remember our redemption from sin (Deut. 5:12-15), to encourage one another to godly living (Heb. 10:23-25), and to anticipate the return of our Lord Jesus in glory (Luke 22:15-16). Honoring the Lord’s Day is also one of our most powerful evangelistic tools. It supplies an unbelieving world with a visible confirmation that Jesus can be trusted when he said, “Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy laden, and I will give you rest” (Matt. 11:28).
PO Box 14386
Mill Creek, WA 98082